.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm back!

 I have taken a little time away from blogging to focus on summer school but now that it is over, I am happy to say, I am back!  I had such an amazing July 4th yesterday with friends and was overwhelmed with many requests to blog about the bathing suit I was wearing. (Made me so happy to hear people want to read about it! So thanks so much for the love!)


I celebrated my patriotism with a monogrammed navy top from Marley-Lilly and a nautical red, white, and blue bottom that I bought years ago, (however, you can find a similar one made by Lilly Pulitzer).



I spent my 4th on Masonboro Island, a small island at the the inlet at Wrightsville Beach, where most people gather around here to celebrate. Its always a good time! After a long day of celebrations, I changed into some more patriotic attire (just couldn't get enough), then some friends and I grilled out and enjoyed some fireworks, a perfect ending to a rather crazy day!




Thank you so much for all the love, while I was away! Hope y'all had an amazing 4th of July!

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design