.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

C.Wonder Cigarette

While in NYC in March, I stumbled upon a fabulous store in Soho. I was immediately attracted to the bright colors and fun feel, as well as the look their clothing gave off. It turns out the store is no other than Tory Burch's ex-husband's...taking a stab at the ol' ex-wife with some extremely similar designs at an extremely affordable price. Turns out their baby mama drama is benefiting me, because I am obsessed with C. Wonder



It just so happens that C. Wonder is having an out-of-this-world sale...50% off already reduced items. Yeah, you heard me. I was so excited that they still have some sizes left. I have been shopping for more clothing for teaching and I found many pieces that are essential for my professional wardrobe. I was especially excited to find the classic cigarette pant for $22.00, marked down from $98.00. 

The cigarette pant is a timeless look that is professional, yet trendy. I mean at that price, I obviously had to get more than one pair. I plan on pairing these camel pants with a tailored blouse, skinny belt and flats for work and maybe a navy stripe top, fedora hat and gold sandals for fun. 



Make sure you visit C. Wonder and enter the code "HOTHOTHOT" for an extra 50% off sale!

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design