.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Life Saver

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I love products. Hair products, makeup, skincare, nail products...you name it. I want to fill you guys in on what I consider my absolute-cant-live-without product. If I were stranded and allowed to have only one product, this one would definitely be it. 

Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder



I'm talking major life saver people. No matter how much of a mess your hair is, how dirty it is, whatever the case may be, this dry shampoo is the perfect re-vamp. It takes your hair from greasy to fab in 2.5.  It also adds texture and body, and is perfect right before you tease your hair, for extra added volume. It is also a great tool to keep your blowout fresh and is perfect for 'day 2 hair'.  This product saves me so much time and adds some 'umph' to every style! It comes in every color and is slightly tinted to match your hair! You can purchase it here!

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design