.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Floppy love

It is absolutely gorgeous here today so I cannot wait to bask in the sun with friends! It feels like summer and there is no better feeling than frolicking around in a bathing suit all day. One thing I adore about summer fashion, is a big floppy hat. They're perfect for adding a touch of glamour to any bathing suit or for fashionable sun protection.


One brand I absolutely love is Marley Lilly. Their monograms are precious and they monogram floppy hats! Whether you want one for Summer, or Carolina Cup, they are a perfect item to have in your closet. Marley Lilly offers tons of different color hats and thread colors to personalize a hat that fits your wardrobe. I got one for Cup last year and love it. They have plenty of colors to choose from, but I think a neutral color, like one of these, will be my next purchase and a staple item for summer!





Be sure to check out their amazing selection of floppy hats, here!

Soak up the sun!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design