.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Laduree

We had a fabulous time in the City and I wish we could have stayed longer! We had action-packed days and nights full of shopping, eating, sight-seeing, and seeing friends and family. I will post pictures later, but for now, here is something I loved about our trip. The first and only  Laduree  in America opened in New York City on Madison Avenue and I just had to go! Their Macarons are delectable, as is their precious packaging. Not to mention, their French, so of course I love...








 If you have never had one, I highly suggest it. Their taste is hard to explain, however, they are refreshing and indulgent at the same time.  They have a soft, light, flaky outside, and a smooth, soft center. I introduced Chip to them, and he loved them. We got an array of flavors, all were fabulous, but my favorite was a caramel with a salty caramel center.




Check out their precious website, here.


-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design